Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gelato




                                       So many yummy flavors, I had Strawberry Cheese cake, Ethan had
                                       chocolate chip cookie, Josh had some berry



Yesterday we headed out to Pizza and then Gelato afterwards, t. We joined another family. They have
a daughter who is 2 and I met them at the spouses briefing. It was a fun day. 

A dinner I got a ricotta, mozzarella, and spinach pizza. Josh had tomato, sausage, some kind of cheese.
The pizza is pretty tasty here and I can eat a big pizza all to myself hahah.

After we had dinner we walked over to a Gelto place. Everything looked so tasty. And one scoop was sufficient. Ethan enjoyed it. It was all over his clothes and body! 

It was nice to get out, and also we hadnt had a chance to have a little dinner in celebration of Josh making Staff. The friend I met her husband made staff also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment