Monday, May 6, 2013

My Sister the Graduate



I have three younger sisters. My sister Erika will be graduating in a couple days from college. She is becoming a nurse. She has a job already lined up and I am very proud of her. I wish we could be there to see her graduate.

Seems like just yesterday my sister and I were little. Playing hide and seek, chasing after the ice cream truck, my sister hoarding her barbies and keeping them in their boxes. Time goes by so fast.
I thought I would post some flash back photos. :) A walk down memory lane...

I remeber when you were born 

Your carseat looks like its real cheap but you made it! LOL

Bean bag chair pool, this was prob my idea :P

Eating veggies from the garden

Sharing Chicken pox



Seaworld


You drove with me back to South Dakota and we sang Disney
songs the whole way LOL


Your 8th grade graduation

Your high school graduation



Erika Im so proud of you! I am excited for you as you start this new chapter in your life. :)
Love you <3




No comments:

Post a Comment