Monday, May 5, 2014

9 mths


37 Weeks

38 Weeks


39 Weeks




Well the end is here. Cant belive how fast it flew. Tomorrow AM we have to be at Labor and Delivery at 8am. So I assume the surgery will be 1-3 hours later depending on the pre op stuff and what not. My mom has been here so she will be with Ethan. 

Im nervous, which is natural I assume since its surgery. But it will be better this time. With Ethan it was an emergency c section. His cord was prolapsed so he couldnt breath and they had mins to take him out. So threw me on the OR table and started cutting. Josh wasnt allowed in the room with me either. 

So things will be better this time. :)

The nursery is all set up, we have our name picked. Just got to get the car seat in the car and get a little bag packed. I have a going home outfit, swaddle blanket, and pacifier for the baby. Cant imagine much more that he needs.

We will be excited to announce info and post pictures tomorrow sometime. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment