Sunday, January 19, 2014

24 weeks/ 6 mths


I think it's nice and cute when people record everything and take belly pics each week. I took a few in the very beginning. But after being sick for two months straight it just wasn't going to happen. I decided I'll do monthly updates. I am now 6 mths can't believe it, this pregnancy has gone super fast!

How far along: 24 weeks, 6 mths
Weight gain: I think like 16 pounds , ugh lol
Maternity clothes: pants yes
Stretch marks: no, and never got any with Ethan
Sleep: I toss and turn a lot
Movement: yes, he was breech  and I never felt him. But pretty sure he flipped around. I feel his foot a lot, sometimes it's cool,sometimes feeling his heal freaks me out lol!
Moment of the week: went through Ethan's clothes, some are cute some. Are like why did I keep this lol, some will work some won't since they are born in dif seasons.

Wedding ring on or off: on

Cravings: don't really have cravings but living overseas I think you are 
always craving something.




No comments:

Post a Comment