Thursday, January 29, 2015

Looking back at 2014


I saw this on a few other blogs. And thought I would try this out for each year to come. Reflecting back through 2014. 





1. Me 

This is me. 34 weeks pregnant. 


2. I LOVE YOU


            I love this pic its full of so much love. This was Gma meeting Logan. 









3. STILL LAUGHING


Life long friends are hard to come by. I am so grateful for my friend Kristen. I visited her this year in South Dakota for a weekend. You know when your true friends, when despite not even seeing each other for over 2 years you can just pick up like you just saw each other the other day. Soo  many laughs! Lets do it again. 

4. WINTER WONDERLAND


Christmas is Germany. We got snow Christmas Eve night. 


5.birthday


While in AZ, my sister came down and surprised everyone the weekend of her bday. :)

6.friends


Laura is one of my life long friends. Weve known each other since school. We took this picture on the left in High School. We recreated it 10 years later, 3 extra kids. You know I miss you like crazy.  

7. I WAS INSPIRED

                                          
          My friends long distance and friends of friends are all on a quilting group. We had a big color swap (each person had a color). I made my sister (erika) this quilt for graduating college. It did end up in her hands almost a year after she graduated. But I love it. 

8. SPRING FEVER


We planted tulips this year. They came out so beautiful. 


9. TRAVEL OR VACATION


This year we did a lot of traveling. We have enjoyed taking advantage of the foreign travel over here in Europe. But when Josh was tasked for a 3rd TDY in a row. We both decided it would be best for the kids and I too go home to AZ and visit family. 2 carseats, 2 suitcases, a stroller,  duffel bag, 3 carry ons, and 2 kids. I cant even count the hours in the air flying. But we made it and I would do it again in a heart beat. 

10. SUMMER DAYS

      

 This summer Ethan took swim lessons. He did great! He also was the only kid in his whole class that jumped off the diving board at the end of the swim lessons. 


11. A DAY IN MY LIFE

 Ethan is such a great big brother. Many mornings he gets into his brothers bed. This AM I found him reading to his brother. :)



12. ALL SMILES


We were so happy to have gotten a spot in the preschool at the elementary school on base. Ethan has been wanting to go to school since forever! He even told people he was 5, when he actually was 4. Because he wanted to start kindergarten so badly. 


13. AUTUMN HARVEST



14. FAMILY OR HOME


  Christmas in Germany 

15. CELEBRATE


We welcomed Logan Shane Olson this year. Our second son. He was born May 6. 6lb 12oz 18inches long. The first thing Josh said across the room after looking at him was "He has your nose." :)

16. LET’S DO IT AGAIN

                                       
My sister Erika, came and visited us in June. We took her to Rome and Venice. And around Italy. it was a good time. 


17. I MISS YOU







I defiantly miss my family all the time. Being far away is hard. But we always make it work. 








18. BEAUTIFUL

I have seen so many beautiful things while living overseas. But one of my favorite this is the poppy fields. They pop up around the end of April. So beautiful. I wish I could paint a pic of this. 


19. DRESS UP




Halloween 


21. HOLIDAYS

  

Our little Elves :)


22. MY FAVORITE


23. DON’T EVER CHANGE



24. JUST BECAUSE






No comments:

Post a Comment